Credit to http://www.wikihow.com
- Listen to Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful' and Sugababes' 'Ugly' and other mood boosting songs unless they don't boost your mood. If they don't, listen to the music that does boost your mood. It could be instrumental Celtic, African drums, reggae, rap, rock... what moves you and makes you happy.
- When you're forgiving someone - forgive them, then move on! Don't rehash or remind. It doesn't mean that it didn't happen... regain your power and choose to release yourself from the situation. Mistakes happen, people may or may not learn from them. Forgive.
- Try helping others. There is nothing like helping someone else to help improve your self confidence.
- Do something that you want to do, or like, every day. Whether it be listening to the song that you love, or dancing in your underwear in your bedroom, it doesn't matter. Just do it and forget about other people. Enjoy the moment of being free, and carry that with you for the rest of the day.
- It's your life; so live it how you want to! But be aware of what you are doing.
- Make a "happy" songs play list to listen to when you're not feeling so good. This especially helps at the beginning of your day. This is "happy" in the sense that they make you happy and have good memories, not whether other people think they are or aren't happy songs.
- Make an "angry" songs play list to listen to when you face rough situations. Chances are there are a lot of good musicians who've been where you're at, felt what you feel and can express your feelings so well that you wind up letting them go, dancing and being creative.
- If you are feeling lonely spend some time doing fun things with the people that are close to you. Or get on the Internet and meet people you have more in common with.
- Watch TV or read a book.
P/S: Copy paste je ni...